Fiverr® is the best place to earn money if you’ve some skills. If you don’t have any skills continue to read to learn how anyone can make gigs without skills to make money on Fiverr. In simple words, you can sell your skills/project for minimum $5 to make money on Fiverr. You can do something like translating, SEO, graphics designing, photoshop editing, CorelDraw, animation, music, beauty, lifestyle, web development, smartphone app development, article writing, programming, online marketing, dance video, songs, arts & crafts, gift cards, fitness, presentation, video editing, resume creation, logo designing etc. I will tell you how to create a gig, start selling projects and how to make money on Fiverr. If you’ve some skills in any of these categories, you can definitely earn $1000 or more per month being a freelancer.
HOW TO EARN MONEY ON FIVERR – A STEP BY STEP GUIDE:
Create a fiverr® gig:
- A gig is a service or your profile that will be displayed on the Fiverr marketplace.
- A professional gig is really important. Clients will decide based on the outlook of a gig. Among thousands of gigs, yours should stand out to get a view. For example, if you’re an artist you gig should contain a catchy title, a masterpiece art, with informative description.
- During registration create a nice, professional username. Because your username will be displayed on top of the gig. For example, if you’re going to create an app give your username as “magicapp” “creativeapp” etc.
- After registration, click start selling to create a gig.
- Give a professional and simple title like “I will create an artistic and stunning YouTube channel art for just $5”.
- Select correct category and subcategory. If you go wrong, your gig will not be displayed in the right category, so the potential clients might not able to find you.
- Upload a photo that describes your work. This photo will be the gig cover.
- Next, describe what you are going to do for your clients. You will be allowed to post only up to 1200 characters. Be precise and informative.
- Add tags related to your gig. Tell how much time you will take to deliver the Fiverr order.
- Then, clearly mention the requirements from your clients. For example, if you’re going to write an article ask them for proper keywords etc. Click save and continue.
- Configure your rates at the next step. The basic rate you can set is $5 and set more price by adding additional packages.
- Make an explainer video for your project, else buy one for $5 on Fiverr. Get into a nice environment and explain what you can do. Complete other necessary requirement and finish gig creation.
- Fiverr gig with explainer video/custom banner will be sold more than the gigs with stock images/non-optimized images.
Promote your gig:
- Millions of clients search Fiverr every day to find the gigs to complete their projects. Your gig will get impressions when people search. If you did your best to create a professional gig, your gig might get some visitors.
- It might take some time to get an order for most or very fast for few. When you get an order give your best and compete for the project long before than delivery time. This will make your client give best rating and review.
- When others look at the review they will get a good impression on you.
- After few projects get top seller badge or level 2 seller badge orders are going to flow like anything.
Related link – Offline part time jobs.
3 best Fiverr gigs that anyone can do to make money:
1. Whiteboard videos and explainer videos:
- If you have no ideas on how to make serious money one Fiverr, the first one I would recommend for the beginners is the whiteboard animation videos and explainer video creation.
- With technology developing, you can easily learn to create the simple animation within a month to earn money on Fiverr.
- There are few Softwares available on the internet which is used to create professional animated videos without any knowledge in Adobe products or similar products.
- The software(s) that are used to create simple animated videos are the Sparkol Videoscribe and the Video Maker FX. These softwares has tons of ready templates that help us to create the animation videos using drag and drop functions.
- You can learn about these softwares in two days to a week using the company created tutorials.
- Whiteboard animation and explainer videos are one of the easy ways to make money on Fiverr. Start today to make money with Fiverr.
2. Writing, editing, proofreading, translation gigs:
- The gigs related to languages are doing good on Fiverr. The writing, editing works are very simple works that a school student can do it without any problem. So, if you’re a freelancer looking how to earn money on Fiverr without any skills, this section could be the right one for you.
- You can create gig related to writing articles to websites, translating languages, transcription, do work related to creating & editing word, excel, PDF, documents etc.
- The work related to languages are somewhat tiresome, but you can manage to earn money on Fiverr from home without investment.
3. Become an online consultant:
- You can consider becoming an online consultant on Fiverr. Consulting gigs are low – medium trending on Fiverr. People give advice for dating, health, finding jobs, business tips, financial assistance, legal consulting and more.
- You can provide these services on the Fiverr charging a minimum of $5.
How to get projects/work on Fiverr:
- Getting the first project on Fiverr is a great achievement. Many Fiverr gigs are yet to receive a view due to enormous competition. To get projects on Fiverr, you must stand out of crowd.
- The buyers on Fiverr are very intelligent where they will smell the best from the crowd without any trouble by seeing the way the gig has been presented.
- A genuine seller will take extra care in creating the gig. Add sample work on the gig to impress the buyers. Give a detailed explanation about your gig. You can refer the top gig to learn how to present.
- People who are thinking how to get work on Fiverr should be aware that the views are the base. Once your gig gets enough views from the search pages than others, the gig ranking will automatically be moved to the higher position.
- The view can be increased only by creating best gig profile picture and cover photo/video. I recommend adding video to the gig instead of a photo. An explainer video will help the client to analyze the gig easily. Also, the video will increase the stay on time which might also be considered as one of the ranking factors*.
- Try to respond the buyers questions ASAP. When a buyer likes a gig, they will click the contact button to learn more about the service. If they find the average response time mentioned above 2 – 4 hours, they will immediately move to other gigs.
- On your first sale try to do the best to get 5 stars review. A minor mistake can entirely spoil your business. You can also, indirectly ask your friends/hire people to buy your Fiverr gig in order to get first positive ratings.
- Buyers will start buying your gig once your gig gets positive reviews as more traffic flows to the gig. On the whole high involvement and engagement is the only way to get projects on Fiverr.
Things to remember:
- Before you create an account visit lots of top rated gigs to get an idea about Fiverr. You will also come to know how to create a professional gig.
- Initially, do more than what you’ve said that you will do to get a high rating.
- Gig image and topic is really important also your username.
- Response time is really important. When someone visits your gig, average response time will be visible on right side of the gig. Make sure to keep it low as possible. The quick response might get more order.
- Try to add a video created by yourself.
- Try to complete projects quickly comparing to your competitors.