Freelancing has become a fashion in whole world and especially in India. Freelance jobs are very convenient because we can work from home in part time as per our schedule. Also, in freelancing job we can earn more comparing to regular work. Some of the Indian freelancer earn ₹
1000/hr. This is the place where you can express your true talent and you will be paid really for what you do. Best freelance sites like Elance, Upwork™ | Odesk
are the freelance marketplace for people all over the world, where anyone around the world can work. In case of freelance job in India, most of the freelance sites are scams. But there is a genuine original freelance site where it is specially designed for people of India and it is work N hire. Work N hire do not charge any fees to work, you can join workNhire without any investment for free of cost.
How to get a job in work N hire:
- After registration the first work you’ve to do is create a good, professional profile that will be seen by the clients. The profile is similar to a Facebook profile with few changes.
- Upload a nice picture of yours, don’t upload group photo. Give a tagline and set minimum work rate. A profile with good picture has 5 times more chance to get hired compared to bad profile picture.
- Add your educational qualification, current work status etc. Working is not mandatory its just an additional qualification. Anyone can join in workNhire, you can be a housewife, student or a unemployed graduate…..
- Add your additional skill and rate your skill by yourself.
- Create a portfolio if possible. Portfolio will show your interest and professionalism. For example if you’re a photoshop editor add a masterpiece photo work of yours.
- Give the title and description. Attach your work through attachment or you can link your website.
- Now your profile is complete its time to search for a job.
Searching a job:
- Click work > search jobs in the menu bar. Type the job name in search box and click search.
- Thousands of jobs will be listed under the field. You can search manually or use the filter options on the left side of the page to get more deep.
- After selecting a job. Read the terms, description and requirement. If you feel you’re a right one for that job submit your proposal. If not continue to search a relevant job.
- After manual review by client you might get a job.
Get good star rating and review:
- After getting a job, do your job best as much as you can to get best star rating and reviews from your clients.
- Good reviews are important to increase your rating. Increased rating means more jobs.
Let clients hire you, for what you except them to pay you:
- Once you get more good review from clients, your profile will start to appear on the top of the particular field as an expert, when they make searches.
- For example, you’re java programmer from Hyderabad. If some one search worknhire for programmer or programmer in Hyderabad your profile might appear on the top of the search with good rating.
- In profile you’ve to mention hire rate per hour. Based on your talent you’ve chances to get hired for higher rate like ₹1000/hr.
- Talented workers earn lakhs per month just by working few hours a day in their part time.
How they pay you:
- WorknHire pays freelancer through escrow method.
- Clients will place their payment in escrow.
- Once client approves your work after delivery, allotted money will be released to your freelancer account.
- This method is considered as one of the safest method in freelance marketplace.
- Worknhire will give full support for payment related problems.
Payments are processed through anyone of this method.
- NEFT – Direct bank transfer.
- Cheque – Will be delivered to your address.
- Paypal – payment processor in USD.
Things to remember: