Website testing and app testing is one of the easiest jobs on the internet to make money online. Testing doesn’t mean checking web codes for errors, this job is about testing the user experience of a website and the mobile phone app testing.
It works as simple as this – The tester will be asked to test a website or a smartphone app and they will be paid for providing their experience or feedback about the sites.
While website testing jobs can’t be a reliable option like freelance jobs, these app testing jobs can help you to make some money when tasks are available.
About this Website Testing jobs?
This job is done to test the user experience of a website or a mobile app. In this work, the layout of the website, responsiveness, navigation, design, information, etc has to be tested live and the review should be submitted.
You’ve to speak while you navigate around the website about the pros and cons of the site. The same applies to mobile apps testing tasks.
In simple words, you’re the user and you’ve to share your experience on the website or a mobile app.
Reviews(includes voice recording & screen recording) of various users will be collected and submitted to the website and mobile owners like Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Airbnb, etc. The owners will use those reviews to improve their website and it’s quality or smartphone app in the future.
You might also like this – Start your home business.
Why are you paid for testing websites with an example:
The technology has reached a peak that nowadays everything is done via the internet, from online shopping, booking tickets, airline, hotel booking, online streaming, social media, gaming, etc.
Testing new websites and mobile apps:
Thousands of companies work on developing websites, mobile apps, desktop apps, to provide services to their customers.
While small companies use the predesigned web or app templates, the top companies work on building the custom web and mobile app services to the customers.
When websites are built from scratch, it cannot be made available for the customers directly instead it has to be tested several times to fix bugs.
Usually, the developer will take care of bug testing and errors on the website. But, they will not be able to find everything by themselves.
So, they approach freelancers to test websites and get paid for testing the websites.
The tester will be given a set of instructions, they will have to follow the instructions and give the comments while the testing process goes on.
Let me give you an example, the tester will be asked to make a sample purchase of the product using various search and recommended ways, check out, make the payment, and complete the purchase.
During the testing process, the tester will have to give his comments and besides an automatic heat map recording might take place to find if everything works fine.
The website testing jobs and app testing jobs are also called user testing jobs.
You might also like – Earn money on Facebook.
Testing websites without instructions:
Sometimes, the testers will be given a task where they have to find a way to complete the task.
In the process of doing the task, they should give comments on what they do using the mic.
In this way, the user experience of the website will be tested based on multiple test samples.
These are just examples of the websites and app testing jobs, there are several other reasons for testing websites and apps. Get hired on those sites and log into the tasks to find the exact intent of the website testing job.
Related article – Get paid to watch test videos.
How to Start Website Testing Jobs:
- Join the testing panel using your email ID.
- After a successful sign up you should take a sample test to qualify.
- Complete the sample test and submit it.
- Your work will be manually checked by a professional. The professional might approve or reject your test.
- If approved you can start taking the real tests to earn money.
- To get approved be sincere don’t panic talk little bolder without swallowing words.
How long will it take to complete a test and how much you can earn testing websites:
- Every test will take 20 minutes to complete.
- They pay $10 for every test you take. An experienced tester will get additional rewards.
- Don’t miss this opportunity of making $10 within 20 minutes by getting rejected in-sample test.
- Earnings are processed through the Paypal payment processor.
- Payments will be sent 7 days after taking the test. The 7 days is used to check the quality of the recording.
Requirements and Eligibility to join Website Testing Jobs:
- You should own a computer – Windows PC or Mac with a high-speed internet connection. Internet connection should be fast because your actions on the screen will be recorded and uploaded while you take the test.
- You should have good English knowledge. You should able to read, write and speak English very well.
- Apart from PC, you should own an earphone with Mic to take part in tests. In rare cases webcam is required, now a day all the laptops are web camera ready.
- You should be able to download the testing software.
- To take part in mobile app testing you should have a smartphone. For each test, the platform might vary, among IOS, Android the app test will be mostly available for Android phones, Android tablets, and iPhone/iPad. You should install the app on your phone for testing.
- The following countries are only supported – Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Antigua and Barbados, Argentina, Australia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bermuda, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Fiji, Finland, France, French Polynesia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Israel, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Lesotho, Luxembourg, Malawi, Malaysia, Malta, Martinique, Mexico, Morocco, Mozambique, Netherlands, Norway, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Oman, Palau, Panama, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Philippines, Qatar, Reunion, Romania, Saint kitts and Nevis, San Mariano, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, UK, USA, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam.
Join Website Testing Jobs:
Also, join for website testing tasks – FigureEight.