Website testing and app testing are one of the easiest jobs on the internet to make money online. Testing doesn’t mean checking web codes for errors. This job is about testing the user experience of a website and mobile phone app testing.
It works as simple as this – The tester will be asked to test a website or a smartphone app and they will be paid for providing their experience or feedback about the sites.
While website testing jobs can’t be a reliable option like freelance jobs, these app testing jobs can help you to make some money having fun when tasks are available.
About this Website Testing jobs?
This job is done to test the user experience UI/UX of a website or a mobile app.
In this work, the layout of the website, responsiveness, navigation, design, information, etc has to be tested live and the review should be submitted.
The testing website will give a set of instructions,
You’ve to speak while you navigate around the website about the pros and cons of the site based on the instructions given. The same applies to mobile app testing tasks.
In simple words, you’re the user and you’ve to share your experience on the website or a mobile app.
Reviews(including voice recording & screen recording) of various users will be collected and submitted to the website and mobile owners like Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Airbnb, etc. The owners will use those reviews to improve their website and its quality or smartphone app in the future.
You might also like this – Start your home business.
Why are you paid for testing websites with an example:
The technology has reached a peak that nowadays everything is done via the internet, from online shopping, booking tickets, airline, hotel booking, online streaming, social media, gaming, etc.
Testing new websites and mobile apps:
Thousands of companies work on developing websites, mobile apps, and desktop apps, to provide services to their customers.
While small companies use the predesigned web or app templates, the top companies work on building custom web and mobile app services for the customers.
When websites are built from scratch, they cannot be made available to the customers directly instead it has to be tested several times to fix bugs.
Usually, the developer will take care of bug testing and errors on the website. But, they will not be able to find everything by themselves.
So, they approach freelancers to test websites and get paid for testing the websites.
Once the companies complete the website/app development and make it live, the testers will be asked to perform certain actions and give their feedback on that.
Let me give you an example, the tester will be asked to make a sample purchase of the product using search, navigation, or recommended ways, checkout, make the payment, and complete the purchase.
During the testing process, the tester will have to give his comments and besides an automatic heat map recording might take place to find if everything works fine.
The website testing jobs and app testing jobs are also called user testing jobs.
You might also like – Earn money on Facebook.
Testing websites without instructions:
Sometimes, the testers will be given a task that they have to find a way to complete the task.
In the process of doing the task, they should give comments on what they do using the mic.
In this way, the user experience of the website will be tested based on multiple test samples.
These are just examples of the websites and app testing jobs, there are several other reasons for testing websites and apps. Get hired on those sites and log into the tasks to find the exact intent of the website testing job.
Related article – Get paid to watch test videos.
How to Start Website Testing Jobs:
- Join the testing panel using your email ID.
- After a successful sign up you should take a sample test to qualify.
- Complete the sample test and submit it.
- Your work will be manually checked by a professional. The professional might approve or reject your test.
- If approved you can start taking the real tests to earn money.
- To get approved be sincere don’t panic talk a little bolder without swallowing words.
How long will it take to complete a test and how much you can earn from testing websites:
- Every test will take 20 minutes to complete.
- They pay $10 for every test you take. An experienced tester will get additional rewards.
- Don’t miss this opportunity of making $10 within 20 minutes by getting rejected in-sample test.
- Earnings are processed through the Paypal payment processor.
- Payments will be sent 7 days after taking the test. The 7 days are used to check the quality of the recording.
Requirements and Eligibility to join Website Testing Jobs:
- You should own a computer – Windows PC or Mac with a high-speed internet connection. Internet connection should be fast because your actions on the screen will be recorded and uploaded while you take the test.
- You should have good English knowledge. You should be able to read, write and speak English very well.
- Apart from PC, you should own an earphone with Mic to take part in tests. In rare cases a webcam is required, now a day all the laptops are web camera ready.
- You should be able to download the testing software.
- To take part in mobile app testing you should have a smartphone. For each test, the platform might vary, among IOS, and Android the app test will be mostly available for Android phones, Android tablets, and iPhone/iPad. You should install the app on your phone for testing.
- The following countries are only supported – Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Antigua and Barbados, Argentina, Australia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bermuda, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Fiji, Finland, France, French Polynesia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Israel, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Lesotho, Luxembourg, Malawi, Malaysia, Malta, Martinique, Mexico, Morocco, Mozambique, Netherlands, Norway, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Oman, Palau, Panama, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Philippines, Qatar, Reunion, Romania, Saint kitts and Nevis, San Mariano, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, UK, USA, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam.
Join Website Testing Jobs:
Click here to join – UserBrain | Usertesting.com.
Also, join for website testing tasks – FigureEight.
2 thoughts on “Online Website Testing Jobs to Earn by Testing Websites and Mobile Apps”
Wonderful blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring
writers? I’m planning to start my own blog soon but I’m a
little lost on everything. Would you recommend starting
with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that
I’m completely overwhelmed .. Any tips? Bless you!
I recommend going for a paid option for Worpress.org. Free versions have their limitations.
Learn more about starting a blog.