Do you’ve enormous writing skills and interested in writing articles to make some extra money online? Then you’re in the right place. Writing is a special skill like singing, dancing etc where everyone cannot give their best. So, if you’re the best you’re going to earn $15+ for writing each and every article. In my opinion writing an article with 500 words doesn’t take more than an hour. So, you can make $45+ part time by writing three articles a day. There is no writing limit per day, you can write as much as you can. This is a freelance writing job so there are no restrictions in work time. You can do this job anytime 24/7.
- Advanced English skill. Same applies to Spanish, German, French etc.
- English grammar skill including correct punctuation placement.
- Medium typing skill to complete the project within given time.
- Native language skill to earn more.
- Should know the difference between UK English (en-UK) and US English (en-US). The mixed language might result in article rejection.
- Should be able to complete the article in given time (Only after commence).
- If you’re choosing a field to write you should be an expert in that field. No copywriting is allowed.
WHY ARTICLE WRITING IS BEST:
- Writing is a hobby for most of the people. If someone pays you for what you write, it will be really better.
- Writing for somebody is more interesting than free time writing. It makes you feel that you’re a professional.
- Article writing is one of the fastest ways to earn more money online as an individual.
MINIMUM RATE PER ARTICLE:
As everyone cannot earn $15 per article at beginning, iWriter has fixed rate for writing each article,
- $1.62 for 300 words article (Standard members).
- $2.43 for 500 words article (Standard members).
- $4.05 for 700 words article (Standard members).
Rate increases for premium and elite writers.
HOW TO START:
- Join iWriter. After click ‘write content’ in the menu bar.
- Lots of available jobs will be listed. Jobs will be listed based on categories Elite, premium and standard.
- Browse the jobs and select the best one that you are familiar with. After selecting click the plus sign on the left column to verify more detail about that job.
- The first thing you’ve to do is read the special instructions given by the requester/client. Not following requester’s instruction while writing the article might result in rejection.
- Other than that look at requester’s rejection rate, reviews etc. Few requester can be very strict and few might not.
- After reviewing all factors click write articles.
- iWriter is very strict about quality and doesn’t allow everyone to write the articles. You’ve to attend grammar quiz fo the first time in order to qualify.
- I personally attended the test and failed by one mark on the first test. You should score at least 13 out of 15.
- Grammar test will be somewhat easy and confusing. The questions will be simple, but more answers might match the question. You’ve to choose the best and correct among the multiple choices.
- You must be able to punctuate correctly. Especially you should know the difference between apostrophe ‘s’ (For example Article’s & Articles’).
- Grammar might not be a problem for native writers. But, it might be complex for people of non-English speaking countries.
Start writing article:
- After passing you will be redirected to the article page.
- You should complete the article within the allotted time. The time may vary between 2 hours to a day or more.
- Try to write the article in notepad or MS word. After completion copy paste the entire article on iWriter.
- After completing article submit it for the requester review. Once approved your account will be credited with the allotted money.
Get special requests:
- If you write best for a requester, the requester might send a special request to you to write more articles for him if he like your work.
- So, iWriter will pay an extra 5% apart from basic rate if you get special requests.
- Your article will be rejected if you copy from another source if your article has poor grammar if you don’t follow the special instructions.
- Also, getting low rating frequently might result in a permanent account ban.
- Your payment will be processed only through Paypal.
- Payments are made bi-weekly.