This is the perfect time to start earning bitcoins online which could make you a millionaire if you can analyze the future value of the bitcoins. The bitcoin value is rising like anything in the past months and it is estimated that the value of a bitcoin might reach $20000. If you’re struggling every day to make money to live a rich life, then the Bitcoins might make the dreams come true. This article explains what is bitcoin, bitcoin evolution in brief and tells how to start earning bitcoin, multiplying bitcoins and save bitcoin that can be sold for the price several times higher than the current value.
What is Bitcoin?
The Bitcoin is a digital currency that is stored in a digital wallet like computers, smartphones, wallet keys, etc. The Bitcoins are the currency with the highest value compared to the other currencies. The Bitcoins can be sold or converted to any other currencies instantly. Nowadays the gift cards of Amazon.com, Walmart, KFC, Domino, and other companies can be bought using Bitcoins. To learn more, click here – What is Bitcoin?
History of Bitcoin:
- The Bitcoin is developed/invented by the Japanese software engineer named Satoshi Nakamoto in 2008.
- Initially, 1฿ was equal to $0.003. Think if someone had bought 10000฿ for $30 in 2008. Today they can sell it for $25540000 and become a millionaire. If someone had got 100000฿, today they would have become a billionaire.
- Since most of them are unaware of Bitcoin, only a few had a chance to accumulate bitcoins at that time and very few kept those without selling to date.
- Now the rate of a bitcoin is +/-$3000 and the value can multiply in the future according to research.
- The year 2016-2017 is called the Golden age of the bitcoin where the bitcoin price increased up to 8 times.
- It’s not too late. So, stop worrying about the past and start accumulating the bitcoins now and sell it for a higher price in the future.
Recommended article – How to earn Ethereum Online.
My Experience with Bitcoin:
- I came to know about the bitcoins when the price of 1฿ was $150 and I started accumulating bitcoins when the rate of 1฿ was $230 and I’m continuing to use bitcoins till now and I will continue to use them in the future.
- Previously, for several months the price remained below $300 for over a few years and the bitcoin trading was not profitable.
- I accumulated bitcoins and sold it each month without knowing the value of the bitcoins.
- If I’ve saved the bitcoins that I’ve earned in the past. Now I could’ve sold it for $62057. OMG!!!
- But now I started to save bitcoins from the time when the bitcoin price was $1250 and I’m continuously accumulating and saving bitcoins to sell it for a better price in the future.
- Why don’t you start to earn bitcoins and save bitcoins like me part-time?
The Reason Why Bitcoin Prive Breaks its own Records:
- The bitcoin price is rising and said to rise in the future. Bitcoin’s price is regularly breaking its own records at an incredible speed.
- The bitcoin value is said to rise due to several direct and indirect factors.
- Like never before there is congestion in bitcoin mining which is said to be one of the reasons for the rise in bitcoin price.
- Japan has legalized bitcoin in their country and more people started to buy bitcoins using Japanese Yen.
- The Bitcoin mining process has slowed down.
- Bitcoin buying has increased compared to selling.
- The main reason for the hike in the bitcoin price is due to the rise in institutional investors.
- Also, many Ransomware attacks were able to unlock only using bitcoins. Billions of dollars worth bitcoins were paid as ransom to the hackers in the recent attack to unlock the affected devices.
How to Make Use of Bitcoin to Change your Life:
If you’re struggling to make money from your job and saving money is a word of mouth, the bitcoin is there to change your life. Bitcoins can make you a millionaire within a few years. There are two ways you can make use of bitcoins to increase your financial status.
Earn Bitcoins Online:
- Earning Bitcoins online is the best way to accumulate bitcoins for free. There are several ways available on the internet to earn bitcoins and in recent years few sites add Bitcoin as a payment mode along with PayPal, Payoneer, Payza, Western Union, Skrill, etc.
- The Bitcoin faucets are the best place to accumulate bitcoins for free. Bitcoin faucets are primarily a bitcoin rewarding website cover their hosting fees and other spending using online advertising. They pay bitcoins for people like us just for visiting their page once every few minutes. Here is the how-to earn Bitcoin on Faucets.
- Bitcoins PTC sites are similar to the bitcoin faucets, but the main difference is that the bitcoins PTC pay the users for visiting the advertiser’s website who advertise on their site. Here is the list of Bitcoin PTC sites.
- Bitcoin mining is the traditional way to earn Bitcoins. In the earlier days, bitcoin trading and bitcoin mining were the only ways to earn Bitcoins online. But, nowadays bitcoin can be earned by the methods mentioned above and also many sites pay bitcoin instead of USD.
- Bitcoin mining is done using the software. The mining software performs mathematical calculations to mine bitcoins from the transactions. Without mining, the bitcoin transactions will stop and thus a small fee will be automatically paid as the mining fees to the bitcoin miners.
- Bitcoin mining helps the Bitcoins and the Bitcoin community to run without any problem. Previously, the miners used the PC and laptops to mine the bitcoins. But, due to the increase in the mining activities and an increase in complexity of calculations, Bitcoin mining using the PC or similar device are dead. If you have a PC with high-end Nvidia or AMD graphics card, you can try mining bitcoin using computers.
- Now bitcoin mining is profitable only if we use the mining hardware which is specially designed for mining purposes. You can learn more in this article – How to Mine Bitcoin with the help of Cloud Mining Sites.
- Other than these there are a lot of ways available to earn bitcoins online. You can use this guide to find ideas to earn Bitcoin online.
Buy Bitcoins to sell it when the rate increases against USD:
- If you feel earning bitcoins is hard, you can buy bitcoins and save it in your wallet and sell it when the Bitcoin price goes high.
- Now many trusted bitcoin trading sites are available to buy and sell bitcoins. Anyone can buy bitcoins, store it in the same wallet and sell it as per their convenience.
- Though it is late, this is the best time to invest some money in the bitcoins. Many put their money sleep in their bank account. But investing the money in bitcoin, such people can multiply their money within a few months.
- Buying bitcoins made simple, guide – How to Buy and Sell BTC online.
- For Indian users – How to buy and sell Bitcoin in India.
Multiply the Bitcoins that you Own:
- If you start earning bitcoins, you can invest that bitcoin in the trusted sites which will be multiply as days goes.
- Since Bitcoins are not controlled by any Government or Organisations, the scammers target bitcoin investors to steal bitcoins.
- Also, since bitcoin transactions are irreversible, Bitcoin scammers have the upper hand.
- By safely investing bitcoins you can make additional profit. For example, if you invest 1฿, you might earn 0.001฿ from the investment sites in a month. Sites that claim to double the bitcoin in a few days or pay daily interest are the sign of scams.
- Trusted ways of bitcoin investments are bitcoin banking, bitcoin lending, minimum compound interest for bitcoins and few more. Untrusted bitcoin investments are bitcoin multiplier, daily interest for bitcoin, bitcoin games, etc.
- If you wish to invest bitcoins in safest ways I’ve listed the sites tested already here – Best Bitcoin investment sites.
Final Words on Bitcoin:
I hope now you’re aware of Bitcoins and would have understood the importance of bitcoin which could make you a millionaire if you make use of the opportunities properly. This is the right time to earn bitcoins, Start earning bitcoin Today!
You might also like – Survey sites that pay Bitcoin.