To earn Bitcoin, working on a freelance site(s) is a good idea if you have some potential to do something. By, gaining experience you could earn even 1Ƀ per day. Unlike Bitcoin faucets & Bitcoin get paid to complete tasks sites, the freelance job is very effective and also you can utilize your full skills to work from home without any investment. Continue to read this article to learn how to find freelance jobs that pay you in Bitcoin and the list of Bitcoin freelance sites.
How to Find Freelance Sites that Pay Bitcoin:
- To find freelance online jobs that pay you for working part-time from home, you should join a freelance marketplace. It will be good if you repeat the same on many, to increase your opportunities.
- After joining a freelance site you should complete your profile which will be your resume when you apply or submit a proposal for a job.
- The key to success is adding a portfolio to your profile. The portfolio will show your professionalism and your ability. Clients prefer a profile with a portfolio.
- Now search for a job using the keyword in the search box. After finding the right job, enter it, read their terms and submit your proposal you will get a job for sure.
- I recommend you do this in Bitcoin freelance sites as it has low competition.
Best Bitcoin Freelance Sites that Pay BTC for Working Part-time:
- Cryptogrind is the leading freelance marketplace, where you can earn Bitcoin by selling services. You can earn by doing something like writing articles, programming, SEO business tasks, music creation, creating whiteboard videos, photoshop editing, advertising, video animation, etc.
- Join Cryptogrind, create your gig (profile) with the portfolio to start earning Bitcoin.
- Cryptogrind is an easy and secure way to find freelance services or pay for jobs using Bitcoin.
- Think of Cryptogrind services as the Bitcoin alternative to Fiverr.
- Employers can post unlimited jobs on Cryptogrind.
- Freelancers can apply for these jobs once they submit a freelancer profile.
- Cryptogrind offers fully integrated Multi-
Signature Bitcoin escrow with every service order and job acceptance.
- Security and user experience are Cryptogrind’s number one priority.
Join Now – Cryptogrind.
2. Work for Bitcoin:
- Work for Bitcoin is one of the best freelance sites to earn Bitcoin almost by doing anything you know.
- This is the best site for beginners to find a freelance job that pays Bitcoin because the competition is very low and jobs posted here are pretty easier.
- Most jobs posted here are about gaming and especially FIFA. If you’re an FPS gaming freak you could make money by doing the simple tasks posted there.
- Clients approve freelancers on a bidding system. To bid click on the job, read the terms and start bidding. The freelancer with the best bid will have a high chance to get hired.
Registration link – Work4Bitcoin.
- Jobs4bitcoins is a subreddit in reddit.com. Jobs4bitcoins is the best place to find the bitcoin-based jobs both for beginners and professionals.
- Several articles are posted there to help you to understand Bitcoin, its features, exchange, rates, etc.
- See the screenshot of the job board above. Getting a job on /r/jobs4bitcoins is very easier and faster compared to other freelance sites.
- To find the relevant job just join Reddit and go to the jobs4bitcoins subreddit. Then browse the jobs, read their terms to apply and get hired successfully.
Registration link – Jobs4Bitcoin.
- In Coinality you can find different types of jobs in a relationship like a partnership, freelance, and full-time jobs. In front of every job posting, you can find that as shown in the picture.
- Click on the job and apply to get hired!
Registration link – Coinality.
- Bitgigs is somewhat different from all other freelance sites and it is similar to Fiverr.
- Bitgigs is a marketplace where you can buy and sell services like writing, SEO, music, video, photoshop works, etc.
- To earn Bitcoin, you need to sell gigs. You should join Bitgigs and create a gig that can be otherwise called a profile badge.
- You should include your ability to do the mentioned service and what you will offer if someone buys your gig.
- In the above picture, find the example of the gigs listed. If you have got a gig, there might be a chance for your gig to appear on the page if your gig keyword is searched.
- People will click on your gig to find more details and if they find something worth they might buy your service.
- To learn more gig creation, read how to create a perfect gig like on Fiverr.
Registration link – Bitgigs.
6. XBT Freelancer:
- XBT freelancer is similar to the top 3 freelance sites, where you have to create an account and complete your profile to start.
- To find a job type your keywords in the search box and browse the offer. If you find a good offer, start bidding.
Registration link – XBT freelancer.
Freelance Sites where you can Earn Money with Bitcoin Knowledge:
If you think you’ve good knowledge about Bitcoin, you can earn money by helping clients for their projects related to Bitcoin.
- Upwork is a leading freelance site, where thousands of jobs are posted every day.
- To search for jobs related to bitcoins, just type Bitcoin in the search box and hit enter. All the jobs related to Bitcoin will be listed as shown in the picture below.
- Click on the job for which you qualify, submit your proposal, let the client hire you. To learn more about Upwork click the link given below.
Linked to – Upwork™.
- Fiverr is the biggest online marketplace where millions of registered users buy and sell services.
- If you’re a Bitcoin expert or if you’re an expert in something Fiverr can make you rich without going to regular work.
- Similar to Bitsgig, you’ve to create a gig to start selling your service or your product.
- You’ve to add your portfolio or masterpiece link in that gig. If you don’t have a portfolio to link, you should give a detailed description of your gig and what you are capable of.
- Click the link given below to learn how to create a professional gig on fiverr®.
Link to – Fiverr®.
These are the best Bitcoin freelance site and a few are the freelance sites that can help you to earn with your skills in the crypto world. Check out other ways to earn Bitcoin.