Opinion world is an online community that provides a facility for people from all parts of the world to earn rewards and money by participating in online surveys. The Opinion World makes sure that the survey job given to you will be related to your age, country, interest, and experience. This is one of the excellent opportunity for people who want to spend their spare time in earning something. Opinion World has an excellent reputation as they pay you on time. Read the full Opinion World to find how to make the most out of their website.
About Opinion World:
Opinion World is one of the oldest survey websites that is fully mobile phone compatible. Started in 1977 by Survey Sampling International, Dynata LLC, they have developed a lot in the market research industry to provide a reliable service to their clients and the members who are looking to make money online by taking surveys.
They provide their services in the most developed and developing countries in the American continent, Asia, Europe, Australia, and other selected regions around the world.
Opinion World membership is available for free of cost. Follow the instructions given below to earn money as an Opinion World member.
You might also like to read – Paid to click jobs.
How to Join Opinion World:
- To join Opinion World, click here.
- Choose your country to get redirected to the OpinionWorld website made for your country’s services.
- You can sign up with Facebook easily or you choose the traditional e-mail sign up method.
- Enter your name, e-mail address and confirm it.
- Agree to their term and click sign up now.
- Click the verification link in your e-mail inbox in order to activate your membership.
- You are now registered to OpinionWorld. OpinionWorld will start sending surveys to your account which you can complete earning money.
How to Earn Money on OpinionWorld:
- The important rule to get frequent surveys and earn more is to complete your profile and be updated. Only then you will get more relevant opportunities to take part in surveys.
- OpinionWorld sends you invitation e-mails to your inbox, asking you to take part in surveys. Make sure that you update your profile to receive e-mails from OpinionWorld.
- Click start survey to take part in the survey. You will be taken to the survey page, as shown below.
- You can see a piece of brief information about the survey you’re gonna participate in. If you aren’t interested to take part, directly close that page. Click the next button to proceed.
- Answer the questions by checking the tick box. Be true to answer. If you complete surveys by clicking as per your wish, one day you will be caught and your account will be banned permanently.
- The more the survey length you take part, the more you can earn. Survey length varies from 1.5 – 20 minutes.
- Once you finish the survey, they will ask you to review the finished survey. You can answer that and make them improve.
- Now the survey is completed. Opinion World will automatically process the credits to the user account once the surveys are completed.
Opinion World Review:
I’ve been a part of Opinion World Surveys for years. Here let me write the Opinion World review based on my experience.
- OpinionWorld is operated by the best market research company in the world that has a lot of experience in the market research industry.
- So, as a decent survey panel, they have been providing a good user experience both in terms of desktop and mobile phone app for earning money via Quick thoughts.
- Taking surveys and maintaining the account on the smartphone is made as easy as it can be done on the desktop.
Experience on taking OW Surveys:
- Opinion World usually sends the survey invitations based on the user activeness.
- Usually, active users receive more survey invitations compared to inactive users. Speaking about being active, you must continuously attempt to take surveys whether or not you complete the survey.
- This will notify the OW surveys that you’re interested in taking surveys.
- Another way to get more survey invitations is by completing the OW profile fully. Opinion World will come to know about you fully through your profile.
- So, they will send invitations to take surveys that apply to your profile. The screenout range will significantly decrease when you do this.
- Answering the OW surveys is made easy with a well-designed engine. This helps us to answer the questions with ease both on the desktop and mobile devices. The responsive design of surveys arranges the questions and answers in the smartphone screen in such a way that choosing the answer isn’t going to be hard.
Survey Rewards on Opinion World:
- When it comes to survey rewards Opinion World is not as better as the survey sites like YouGov, Pinecone Research, Valued Opinions, etc.
- OW survey is a mid-end panel that doesn’t pay too high or too low.
- Expect somewhere between 30 points to 300 points to complete a survey. Refer below to find the value of the points.
- Based on the demographics, expect a decent number of survey invitations sent to your inbox to earn dollars asking you to take surveys.
Collecting Badges on Opinion World:
- Prove your authenticity and pride of OW membership by collecting the badges on OpinionWorld.
- By achieving certain goals, you can unlock badges on the Opinion world to showcase yourself as a reliable member of Opinion World.
- Get prioritized as a veteran when new survey studies are available by letting the system know about your achievements.
Opinion World Earning Rewards and Payments:
- OpinionWorld rewards you with cash and gift vouchers for completing surveys.
- You can redeem your points to cash or gift vouchers.
- Cash will be paid via Paypal. 1000 points are equal to $10.
- With e-gift vouchers, you have a lot of options to choose from. You can select the e-voucher you want when you request.
- E-vouchers will be emailed to your e-mail address within two working days. Make sure that you check your spam folder.
- Physical gift vouchers are shipped within 10 working days.
- Cash rewards are available only in selected countries.
Click here to join – Opinion World.