While most of the working couples are struggling to fulfill all their needs, as a stay at home mom your life might be like a hell where dreams never come true. Having a hard time every month end, you might think about adding additional funds to your family budget. But every woman can’t go to a job. So, this is the right time for you to become a work at home mom to make money in your spare time.
The internet is filled with thousands of opportunities where you can make use of few that does not affect your regular duties. This article lists some of the reliable online jobs for moms, simple, hard ways for stay at home moms to make money without investment.
Steps towards Success:
- There are two methods available on the internet to make money. The first way is making money by doing the job provided by online job sites & companies and the second method is generating long-term income by starting an online business.
- While online jobs can help you to earn money instantly, you should work forever to make money.
- Starting an online business is easy but it will take several months to make the first dollar. Initially, things will be tough without any assistance and as you learn you will do it perfectly. As the days passes your online business will generate money whether you work or not. A little maintenance is required to run the online business smoothly. Hence getting into online business can help you make passive income.
- Never follow the quick get rich schemes or don’t buy services that promise results quickly.
Related article – Online jobs for students.
Best Online Jobs for Moms to Make Money from Home:
Find the list of some of the reliable online jobs for moms with options to start right away!
1. Paid Surveys – A simple way to make money instantly:
- The paid survey helps us to make money online in one of the simplest ways.
- Speaking about paid surveys, they are conducted by the survey panel(s) on behalf of various companies, organizations, research institutes, etc.
- Paid survey panels will pay people like us for participating in the surveys. Paid surveys are conducted for various reasons which include collecting information about products & services provided by companies like/related to mobile phones, food products, air travel, financial services, drinks, Softwares, websites, etc.
- Apart from those surveys are also conducted on education, politics, Information technology, election, movies, tv-series, etc
- Usually, for the surveys conducted regarding these topics survey panels pay somewhere from $0.50 to $5 depending on the length of the survey and the country you reside in.
- Also, you should know that for participating in a few research programs, these survey panels pay more than $50 which can go beyond $500 in some cases. Installing research software in your PC for a certain period, participating in medical research programs, scanning barcodes of the shopping products are some of the examples of the premium survey programs. Medical research participants are paid more compared to others.
- Participating in a paid survey is very simple. In a survey, a set of questions related to the study will be given with multiple answers per question. we have to read the questions carefully and choose the best/correct/relevant answer using the mouse click in case of PC and touch in case of smartphones. Sometimes, we will be asked to type the answers.
- At the end of the survey, the specified reward will be instantly added to the account which can be later redeemed for cash or gift vouchers.
- The length of surveys will vary depending on the nature of the study where most of them can be completed from 5 to 20 minutes. The more the length is, the more you will be rewarded.
- As a stay at home working mom, you can make some money by taking at least 3 – 5 surveys per day. Since survey invitation(s) sent by a survey panel might vary, you must join multiple world-class survey panels to receive more survey invitations to participate.
- To start earning money by answering paid surveys, click the link given below.
Learn more – Paid online surveys for moms.
2. Online Typing Jobs for moms:
- Online typing is one of the reliable sources to make money from home without investment. The problem is, it will be very hard to find a reliable typing job on the internet.
- Most of the online typing job sites do not provide any genuine typing jobs and few among them cheat people by collecting registration fees, premium membership fees and pre – withdrawal fees. Many people have lost their money to them.
- The legitimate online typing jobs can be found only on the online freelance sites with a good reputation.
- Real clients will post their typing jobs on those marketplaces which are open to freelancers to search and apply. Clients will hire people who fit their requirements.
- Stay at home moms have great opportunities to make money by typing online for those clients.
- While the salary given by the clients to freelancers will be high. Few sites offer real data entry jobs, but the pay will be very less. Make sure you ensure the basic pay before you join the job. Click the link given below to learn more about the online typing jobs.
Learn more – Online typing jobs.
3. Become a Quality Analyst:
- The quality analyst is one of the easiest and interesting job compared to developing. The main job of a quality analyst is that they have to ensure the quality of the product/service is under a specified standard before released to customers.
- While most of the quality analyst job requires special educational and additional qualifications, I’ve found some of the best high paying online quality analyzing jobs that suit best for work from home moms.
- There are different types of online quality analyst jobs available on the internet which include website & app testing jobs, customer support testing jobs, search engine spam testing jobs, etc.
- Each job listed above are very simple and consumes less time compared to other jobs except paid survey. So, these less time consuming easy jobs will help stay at home working moms to make money in the shortest time without affecting their daily activities.
- In the website and app testing job, the tester must analyze the user experience of the website/app by following the instruction given. In the case of a search engine evaluator job, the quality analyst must analyze the search results and find the websites/blogs that are trying to spam the search engine results. Customer care testing is pretty interesting where the quality analyzer will be hired by the companies to test their own or third-party customer support to ensure the quality of the customer support & technical support. A set of pre-defined instructions will be given to the quality analyzer and will be asked to rate their performance.
- One can make $5 or more per test which might last for 10 to 30 minutes based on the list of instructions. Click the link given below to learn more about the quality analyst job.
Learn more – Quality testing jobs.
4. Get paid to complete simple tasks:
- There are a lot of sites on the internet which pay their members for doing simple tasks. The sites which pay for doing the tasks are called Get paid to sites.
- Speaking about tasks watching paid videos, paid to click, downloading apps for money, reading emails for money, answering short surveys, playing games to earn, mystery shopping, offers, micro jobs, are few examples.
- Anyone can register on these sites and start making money. Usually, more tasks will be available for members from tier-1 countries comparing to others. Also, the pay will vary for the members from different countries for the same task. So, the amount of money that can be earned by working on these sites will differ by country.
- All the get paid to sites have a special feature to make users engaged and to increase their earnings. Affiliate program on GPT sites allows members to earn commission by referring their friends. The affiliate terms will vary on each site which can range from 10% to 100%.
- As a work from home mom, you can make $3 to max per day depending on your engagement. Moms from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and more can also save money by making use of cashback, shopping offers which are found in large numbers on the get paid to sites.
- The earnings can be withdrawn through PayPal, Perfect Money, Payoneer, etc. In some of the sites, the earnings can be redeemed for gift cards such as Amazon, Wallmart, Flipkart, etc. Click the link given below to find the best paying GPT sites.
Learn more – Get paid to programs.
5. Online Business for Moms:
- While the suggestions given above are easiest and can help you to make money instantly, you have to keep on working every day to make money. If you wish to generate passive income, starting an online business is the best option. But, it’s going to be tough, time-consuming and results are not guaranteed. Also, I should say that the benefits will be incredible where you can sit and watch your bank account gets filled without doing anything after a few months.
- Blogging is one of the most profitable online business that will generate passive income for you if it is done correctly. Starting youtube channel(s) & monetizing is another best way to make money. If you wish to make money by starting the youtube channel, create interesting videos and post it on the free video-sharing platform, Youtube. Then sign-up for the YouTube partner program to monetize the videos. When your video starts receiving views, you will be paid every time the user interacts with the ad(s) that appear when the video plays. But everyone cannot make videos, so for them, blogging could be the better option.
- Stay at home moms can spend 6 – 10 hours per day initially to start the online business. And as time goes they can reduce the amount of time spent after seeing some positive results.
- A blog is an information source or a website with useful articles, materials. The blog will be maintained by a company or a person to deliver knowledge to the visitors. The person who writes maintains the blog is called a blogger and the action is called blogging.
- These are the requirement to start a blog. The topic about which you’re going to write, a domain name and hosting. To start the blog you must invest a little to purchase the domain name + hosting. Godaddy is the best option for beginners.
- Choose a domain name before you make the purchase. The domain name should include a brand name instead of the general name. For example “Facebook.com” is a brand name and “Socialmedia.com” is a general domain name. The branded domain name will help you to create a brand on the internet that will be remembered by the users.
- You will be asked to enter the domain name and the blogging platform when you purchase the hosting. Choose WordPress as the blogging platform so that it will be installed automatically. You can start your work right away. WordPress is very simple to use and there are several guides available online for the beginners.
- After this, you have to write unique interesting articles on your blog. Try to make it one per day for at least 3 months before thinking about money. Simultaneously learn to rank your website on the search engine(s). When traffic starts flowing, it’s the first sign of success.
- Now consider monetizing your blog. Cost per click is best for beginners. The CPC networks will pay you when someone clicks the ads present on your blog.
- Once your blog starts to generate income, you can reduce your work-time to an hour or two per day or a few hours per week. You will see your blog generating money without you doing anything after a year. Get into sale & lead marketing to improve your online business.
- As a mom, you can spend more money and time with your family without any doubt. By starting a blog other than making money you will get a chance to meet a lot of people all around the world. To start the blog click the link given below.
Learn more – How to start a blog.
Related article – 10 ideas to start home-based business.
These are some legitimate and proven online jobs for moms. As a work from home mom, make use of these online job opportunities effectively.
Recommended article – How to earn Bitcoin online for beginners.