- There are two types form filling jobs. In type one, the work is to convert physical form to digital form, where the data given on the physical paper have to be entered into the form given on PC and the second type is copy pasting the raw data on PC into the form available on the same PC.
- PDF to Excel, MS Word to Excel, digitizing documents using software such as Excel, Star office are also a kind of form filling job.
- Form filling job has to be done properly to prevent errors. There are few companies which hire proofreaders to find errors.
Things to remember about form filling job:
- Most of the form filling jobs are scams. Never trust any site that asks for registration fees in order to work on their site. After collecting registration fees on few companies will send some work to us, but it will take several months to earn what we have paid as registration fees.
- There is some form filling jobs such as medical form filling, Eng form filling etc. requires special qualification. These jobs can pay us more money compared to regular jobs.
- Few companies will ask us to spam internet in the name of form filling job. Make sure you don’t get caught by those companies which will never pay and also make your IP listed as Spam by regulators.
- Form filling job is a legitimate one and there are few companies available which really pays. Beware of scam sites which promise to make you rich in shorter time.
- Registration / signing up on other sites is not a legitimate form filling job. Many companies are cheating workers asking them to sign up on websites intentionally. These sites will pay few cents after signing up and they will earn several dollars by making you sign up on those sites. Your privacy will not be protected in such cases. There are high chances to sell your information to spam companies. These companies will disturb us by sending spam emails, SMS, phone calls and sometimes the data will be used to steal most important information such as Bank details, passwords etc.
About form filling jobs:
1. Online form filling job:
Online form filling job is provided by online companies/websites and to work online you must have internet connection and PC. Most of the online form filling companies are scams and there are only a few legitimate companies which allow qualified freelancers to work for a long time.
2. Offline form filling job:
There are several offline forms filling jobs available. But it will be very tough to find one. You can make use of part time job provider sites such as Snagajob, Beyond.com to find offline form filling job. Mostly, we have chances for us to meet the job provider, so there are fewer chances for us to be scammed.
Tips to find scam form filling job providers:
- Sites that has so many promising words without any information about form filling will be a scam site.
- Sites that asks for registration fees at the end of the page.
- Sites that promise fixed earnings based on registration fee packages.
- Sites that have fake testimonials posted on the main page.
- Sites that have payment proofs posted and sites that have payment proof links should be approached with caution.
- Sites that does not have a proper layout where unnecessary images like a girl holding cash are scams.
- When someone gets hired by a company that provides form filling data entry job, they will ask us to install general/specialized software on the computer. The image given below is an example.
- The company will also give us the document which has to be processed.
- Usually, the technical form filling job will be available for only qualified workers. In such case, they might ask the worker to submit certificates.