Online ad posting is a legitimate online job and it can be also called as copy paste job. Ad posting is a very easy job that even a child who knows how to operate a PC can do it. As a freelancer, student, housewife working part time under a client with good reputation, one can earn reasonable money everyday. To get a online ad posting job no registration fees is required, so anyone can join and start work on these sites without investment.
Posting ads on free ad classified sites is called as Ad posting job. Classified sites allows anyone to post their ad for free of cost. It can be anything like selling households things, electronics, hiring part time & full time workers, real estate ads, digital products & services etc.
Why and how sites pay for ad posting?
- Ad posting sites pays little amount of money every time when the worker posts an ad and confirms it. They pay workers for posting their ads on classified sites. The more sites the ad is posted, the more the worker can earn.
- Ad posting sites will send the ads to be posted through e-mail, the worker must post ads on listed sites or the sites they themselves explored with good traffic.
- While few ad posting sites advertise themselves, most of the sites act as a mediator asking workers to post the ads of their clients. The site admin will monitor the accuracy of the work daily in order to maintain quality of their services.
Ad posting jobs vs Ad clicking jobs:
- Ad posting job is totally different from ad clicking jobs. Ad clicking jobs are available on paid to click sites which pays for viewing webpages of the advertisers. In simple, they pay for clicking and viewing ads.
- In case of ad posting job we’l have to post the advertiser’s ad on the classified sites.
- While few say that ad posting jobs are fake, ad clicking jobs are true and legitimate if we work on trusted PTC sites.
Pros and cons of ad posting jobs:
- Ad posting is a very simple process, just copy paste the details given on the fields. So this is one of the best part time job for students, housewives and people who don’t have technical knowledge.
- While there is only one advantage, there are several cons. Most of the ad posting sites are scam that will ask us to pay registration fees in order to work on their site. There is no single reason for the job provider site to ask registration fees from the workers, because they are already earning part of money from clients and workers.
- Posting same ad somewhere on internet is considered as spamming. There are chances for your IP to be blacklisted as internet spammer.
- As we do same work repeatedly, ad posting can be stressful work.
- Very less pay for doing such stressful work.
- There are high chances of getting cheated if we work on sites with bad reputation.
How to do ad posting job | Example of online ad posting job:
- Online ad posting is very simple that anyone with basic browsing knowledge can do it. Go to the classified site listed and click post ads.
- The data that has to be entered on ad posting site will be given by the client in case of regular ad posting job.
- In some cases, it is the job of the worker to post ad accordingly on reputable sites if clients pay per lead. Only advanced and most experienced online marketers will get this type of contract.
- Now the worker must copy paste the data given by client in the each relevant field.
- Then after the ad must be checked for error one last time. At the end the submit button have to be clicked.
- Top ad posting site will publish ads only after approval. This is done to prevent spammers.
- The same process has to be continued several classified ad posting sites to earn more.
How to find legitimate ad posting job?
- Searching Google for online ad posting job is a waste of time because most of the sites will lead us directly to scamming pitfall.
- Legitimate ad posting jobs can be found on the best freelance sites in the world. Every freelance site will have a search filter. We must make use of it to find the ad posting job easily.
- Type ad posting on the search bar or click the ad posting tag. All the newly posted ad posting jobs will appear on the search results like the one shown below.
- Click on the title of the job to read the terms given by the client. If you feel that you’re fit for the job, just click apply or submit proposal.
- After verifying your profile, the clients will hire you based on pay per post or pay per lead or hourly pay.
- Quality clients will pay more than a dollar for an ad post which is really good pay. But, they expect certain quality and experience in internet marketing.
Here are some best freelance sites to find jobs: