It is very easy to find an online data entry job compared to offline data entry work through various sources. But most of the online data entry jobs are scam developed by scammers just to collect initial registration fees or to update their spam database. After paying the registration fees, few companies might send the work chart, which will be meaningless and most of the online companies do not answer them.
A lot of newcomers searching for data entry jobs are losing their money by trusting the promising numbers. So, it’s better to stay away from scams. With offline data entry jobs, there are fewer scams as we have chances to meet our clients online or offline. In this article, you can learn how to find offline data entry jobs without investment or registration fees.
About Offline Data Entry Jobs:
- If we do a data entry process on a computer without the internet connection, it is called offline data entry. It’s almost impossible to do offline data entry work on the mobile phone because of compatibility reasons. If you’re looking to work on mobile, check out the mobile captcha job.
- Offline data entry is only done using the computer in case of PDF to word conversion, image to text conversion, info-graphic explanation, copy-pasting the highlighted data, etc.
- Other traditional offline data entry process includes transferring data from physical paper to PC or similar device.
You might also like this – Mobile apps to earn money.
Current Status of Offline Data Entry Work:
- With almost everything being digitalized, there is an enormous demand for offline data entry jobs, especially in tier – 1 countries.
- Previously, a lot of workers were hired for PDF to word conversion and vice versa. Now, these processes are easily done using new versions of Microsoft Office and other software. Clients use these simple fewer cost products instead of time & money consuming human power.
- Despite that, some clients hire potential freelancers for PDF conversions to increase the accuracy of their documents. It is tough to find such clients online, but there are chances to find them by luck.
Various Offline Data Entry Jobs to Work from Home:
These are some examples of offline data entry jobs which are very simple that it’s kind of the best jobs for students, housewives, and work from home moms.
1. Digitization of Physical Documents:
- Transferring data from physical paper to a specially designed digital device or computer is a physical to digital data entry job. This process is called Digitization.
- Recently, the Indian government and a few other nations were hiring freelancers for digitizing older government documents. Their pay was high compared to private companies.
- Besides, there are a lot of local clients available in a few countries who pay a minimum wage to the worker for converting a huge amount of data.
- Usually, they provide a bunch of papers asking the worker to complete the work within the time frame. In case if the clients are from the different location, they might provide a scanned copy of the physical document, which will be sent through job portals or email that can be printed on physical paper later. This kind of offline data entry works are stressful and can make us tired quickly.
- Mostly housewives staying at home looking to earn money, unemployed graduates, and a few others do such offline data entry jobs to earn some extra money by working in their free time.
- Since this is the job that can be done without skills, it needs no educational qualification or experience is required. Anyone with a PC and ability to complete the job within the timeframe can do this job.
- With clients wants you to work on their location, feel free to accept an offer to save electricity and to feel the working atmosphere.
- This type of physical to digital data transferring local job can also be found online using the part-time job marketplaces such as Upwork and the procedures are given at the end of the article.
2. Offline Transcription work:
- Transcription is a kind of data entry where the recorded voice or live voice will be converted into text form.
- There are several transcription jobs available both online & offline of which legal and medical transcription jobs are available more.
- To get hired by a client for a transcription job, you must have a high listening skill, language skills, and writing skills. Let’s say 70 WPM is the basic requirement listed on terms by the clients.
- Transcription work differs from digitizing physical documents where high-quality transcribers are paid from $10 to 20 or even more per hour.
- Remember that the transcription jobs differ from the translation jobs that are listed below.
Learn more – Offline transcription jobs.
3. Offline Translation Job:
- The translation is converting one language into another language, like English to French, Spanish to English, etc.
- There are two types of translation: one is converting the live voice or recorded voice of one language to another language in written form or vocal format.
- The second type involves translating a document written in a language to another language in vocal form or written form.
- Anyone with multi-lingual skills can join this job and earn a huge amount of money, especially by translating languages that have fewer translators on board.
- Hundreds of freelance translation jobs are posted every day in a certain high-quality job portal. Click the link given below to learn more about finding the translation job.
Learn more – Offline translation job.
How to Find Work from Home Offline Data Entry Jobs:
- Finding a genuine offline data entry job with a good salary is a real challenge. You can make use of local classified ad sites to find a job online or refer newspapers to find the job by meeting clients directly.
- There are few job portals available online to find offline data processing jobs in your specific geo-location. Also, there is a facility to apply for a job just by using a mouse click. Snagajob is one of the largest part-time job providers. Learn how to find a data entry job on Snagajob.
Offline Part-time Jobs:
- If it is really hard to find an offline data entry job, you can think about finding an offline part-time work other than data entry through which you can earn more money compared to traditional paper to PC data entry which is stressful work as I said before.
- With part-time jobs, there is a vast variety of jobs available for people without skills to highly qualified professionals.
- The great advantage of offline part-time work is, plenty of jobs are posted every day, including hourly work. So, if you’re already working for a company full time, you can make use of offline part-time work to increase monthly income potential.
- Just click the link given below to learn more about how to find an offline part-time job easily with a high salary.
Learn more – Offline part-time jobs.
Look for Alternate Micro Jobs that’s not available Offline:
- Micro jobs are a kind of best online job to make money in free time.
- You can try the micro-jobs sites like Amazon mTurk, Figure-Eight micro job to create a profile for your skills.
- Micro jobs require an internet connection to work, but it has similar jobs related to data entry and data processing jobs.
- If you didn’t get the opportunity to work offline, then you can go for Micro jobs.
Learn more – Micro jobs.
Final Words on Finding Offline Data Entry Jobs:
This article guides you with the simplest way to find offline data entry jobs from home without investment. And you must be aware of online scams that ask for registration fees and the companies that do not pay you after completing work. You can easily identify scam sites by analyzing their website and content. Poor site layout, promising impossible, are few examples for finding such companies.
Go for scam-free ways to earn money and get paid for your time spent.