- You should own a Facebook account.
- To start a Facebook business you should create a fan page or group. The fan page is preferred over the group.
- Before you create a Fan page search for a niche on which you’re going to create the fan page. Make sure you choose a good niche. Fashion, electronics, sports, politics, education, stocks, investment, SEO are the topics that never loses heat.
- Now create a fan page with attractive title, logo and cover picture. Your logo and cover picture are really important, it should be very professional.
- If you’re not good at photoshop and Corel draw, hire a professional on fiverr®, to create a logo and cover page. It will cost just $5 which you can make it in a day later.
- After creating the page you need to get lots of likes on your fan page. Initially, invite your friends to like your page. When your friend likes the page your friend’s friend might also like. So, it will be really easy to make first 100 followers.
- Create a custom Facebook domain. You need at least 25 followers to create a custom domain like this www.facebook.com/pagename.
- 100 followers are not enough to make a reasonable profit. Your page should have a minimum of 1000 targeted followers. Speaking about targeted followers, they should really like your page for what your page is about. You should target on people who are interested in the niche.
- So, don’t use social like exchange programs it 100% waste of time. You can get worthy followers in many ways create an ad campaign, asking your friends to share your fan page not only on Facebook but also on Google +, twitter, Pinterest and also tell them to ask their friends to share.
- You can use your Facebook fan page URL while you comment on the website related to your niche (if your page is about fitness, use your Facebook address while you comment on fitness, health, bodybuilding sites). Do not leave spam comments, you should leave a genuine comment to get a link back to your Facebook page. When visitors of that website reads your comment they might reach your fan page and might like it. This is a long term method for getting worthy followers as your comment will remain on website forever.
- Participate in the active forum like warrior forum and get a link back to your Facebook page. If your Facebook page has lots of backlinks your fan page might appear on the first page of Google based on the niche and keywords. Google will bring organic visitors to your page, organic traffic can create more sales. Apart from these, you’ve to research to make more targeted fans related to your niche.
- In the mean time while you build your fan page it is important to post updates. Write posts every day without fail and it should be related to your page’s niche plus trendy and interesting. Never bore your fans.
- The posts you write should be very relevant if possible leave a link at the end of your website or others websites. This will make your fans to return to your Fan page every day to look for interesting news. When time passes every post of your’s will start to appear on everyone’s timeline when people talk about it.
- These are the basic requirements to start the business on Facebook. These are not required for few techniques given below.
- Getpaid.social is a new rewarding site that pays their members for liking, sharing and commenting on Facebook posts. They also pay members for visiting the websites, completing surveys, watching YouTube videos etc.
- For every action you complete they pay somewhere from $0.05 to $1 depending on the nature of the task.
- Click the join now button given below to create your account. You need a Facebook account to start.
Various way to earn money using Facebook:
With Facebook fan page:
1. Affiliate marketing:
- Affiliate marketing is not a rocket science it is a very simple concept and everyone can make money using affiliate marketing from home. The concept is if you make someone to buy a product of a company, the company will pay you a part of the purchase amount as commission.
- To do affiliate marketing you’ve to join an affiliate marketing website. Tons of products will be available on that website and you should choose the product related to your niche.
- Make sure you’ve built trust already. Post articles every day. In the article, your words/comments/views should be present on first five lines and should end with a link to the relevant webpage. The website might be yours or someones.
- Product example: If you have a page about fashion choose the products like costumes, grooming products, wardrobe etc.
- Get a special affiliate URL of the product which will have a unique ID. You have to write a brief review about the product explaining the features, uses of the product etc in the post and leave your affiliate URL at the end.
- Fans will read the post about the product and click your affiliate link to land on the product page. At least few among many will buy the product. When a person buys the product your commission will be directly added to your account.
- Remember the main success in affiliate marketing depends on your identity. People should believe you and treat you as professional. Try to reply the queries of your fans within a short time, write killer posts every day and don’t post too much.
- Initially, things might go slow, after 6 months you will make real money and tons of new fans automatically.
- To do so you should have an account in amazon.com or Clickbank. I recommend you to join both affiliate programs. Recommend the products of both the company.
2. Sell eBooks:
- When your page becomes very popular fans will expect something more from you. On that time you should write eBooks and sell them.
- Take time to write an eBook with pictures and quotes around it. Publish your book on amazon kindle, create space etc.
- Notify your fans about the eBook you’ve written by giving a detailed introduction and link the post to the sale page. Apart from Facebook sales, you will also get direct customers.
- With tons of followers, it is the right time to monetize your Facebook fan page. You can sell your products, do some marketing, earn on CPC basis…
- There are tools which can help you to monetize your Facebook fan page. Learn more about monetizing Facebook fan page.
- You can sell services on Facebook like photoshop editing, logo creation, designing, SEO services, music, videos, article writing etc.
- To do so you should start an account on Fiverr® and create a gig. Learn how to create a gig and earn money on fiverr®.
- On your Facebook fan page add the URL of your Fiverr gig in the website section. Give the short description above the URL and ask them to click the URL to use your service.
- Apart from Facebook customers, you will also get direct customers from Fiverr.
5. Make money using link shortening technique:
- This is the simplest and easiest way to earn money through Facebook just by spending few seconds a day. If you don’t know anything about URL shortening learn what is link shortening and what is the use of shortening the link.
- Link shortening panel will pay you for showing ads to the visitors. When someone clicks the link you’ve posted they will be forced to see an advertisement before they can see the main content.
- You can earn money in this method without having a Facebook fan page. But, if you want to earn money without having a fan page you should have a Facebook account with lots of friends. It can be your personal account. The fan page is recommended, get an idea about how to create fan page especially for earning through link shortening by clicking the link given below.
- You can start posting shortened links on Facebook account when your friend or someone clicks that link you will get money. Learn in detail about how to earn money using link shorteners on Facebook.
- To earn money by liking and sharing on Facebook you should create an account by clicking here.
- After creating an account you can log in and start your work.
- You are not only paid for liking Facebook pages. You will be paid for sharing websites, liking photos, following etc. Apart from earning through Facebook, you can also earn money for doing actions in social medias like twitter, Google +, LinkedIn, Instagram etc.
- For every action (liking, tweeting, following) you perform you will receive points. Those points can be redeemed for cash and withdrawn through Paypal.
- Also, refer your friends to earn more. They pay 50% as referral commission. If your friend earns $2 a day you will receive $1 as the referral bonus. If you refer 10 people you can earn $10 easily per day.
- Your Facebook account might be blocked if you do too much which includes liking hundreds of pages within a short time, sharing lots of posts within minutes etc. So, make sure your personal account don’t get banned for spamming Facebook. Use secondary account be safe.
Key to earn money on Facebook:
- Anything on the internet is zero without visitors or customers, same applies to Facebook. Your Facebook page or group or account should have live visitors. It can be your friends, followers, fans….
- Genuine, trust, legitimate – these are the words that are really important to get success. You must build trust among your visitors and it takes some time to create.
- Patience is important if you choose to earn through affiliate marketing, selling services. You cannot earn money from day one.
Hope you’ve got many ideas to earn money on Facebook. Start today and enjoy working from home.