- Do you hear the word Bitcoin for the first time? Read this article to know what is Bitcoin? before you start.
- To receive your earned bitcoins you should own a Bitcoin wallet similar to Google wallet. If you don’t have one, learn how to create a bitcoin wallet.
- You don’t have to pay any fees for bitcoin transactions. Bitcoin is tax-free digital currencies and government do not interfere in Bitcoin transactions, even if you send or receive 1 billion worth bitcoins.
How this works?
- Bitcoin-based captcha solving is totally different. The site that pays you Bitcoin for solving captchas is called as a faucet.
- You have to enter the faucet and solve the captcha to receive a certain amount of bitcoin. Once you claim the Bitcoin you have to click next faucet to claim Bitcoin again.
- You can claim Bitcoins 24 / 7 just by solving captchas. There is no limit in claiming bitcoins.
- Also, they don’t have any time restrictions like ordinary captcha entry sites, where you have to solve a captcha within 15 seconds otherwise your account will be suspended.
- Captcha solving in faucets is easier compared to the image to text captcha entry. Because in most cases you don’t have to type using your keyboard instead you can solve just by using your mouse clicks.
- Different types of captchas found on faucets are explained below with screenshots.
How to work in Captcha solving faucets:
- You should create an account on the Bitcoin faucets.
- To work on the captcha solving faucets it is really easy. After registration, your dashboard will look similar to the picture given below.
- This site is named as ePay.info and it is a free bitcoin faucet rotator. It means the site will have a certain number of bitcoin faucets and their URL will be in a rotated randomly. Whenever you claim bitcoin in a faucet you can go to the next faucet by clicking next in the rotator instead opening using their URL or unique link.
- To start you should click start browsing faucets on the top of the site as shown in the picture given above.
- The faucet page will look like the picture shown above. For the first time, you will be asked to enter your Bitcoin address to log in. Enter the same bitcoin address you’ve used to register ePay.info account.
- To claim the bitcoins you should solve the captcha. Each faucet will have different captcha API. You can select anyone which you feel easier and click claim.
- After claiming the bitcoins, click next Faucet on the right top corner of the page. Follow the same cycle to claim Bitcoins 24/7 from different faucets by solving captchas.
- It will take some time to understand clearly about ePay.info. So be patient to learn how to earn quickly.
- Bitcoin faucets have installed different types of captcha API on their site to protect their faucets from bots. Let us see the different types of captcha you want to solve to claim bitcoins.
- This is the basic captcha API, where you’ve to type the words shown on the image to pass. Mostly ReCaptcha will be the alternate API. If you wish not to type you can click on ReCaptcha and solve using a mouse click.
- Recaptcha is very familiar nowadays. Using your mouse you should click on the center of the circle to solve. Once solved, you can click continue to claim bitcoins.
- Fun captcha is the easiest of all. It will take just 3 seconds to complete this captcha. To solve you should click on verify to move to the verification.
- You will be asked to move the woman face to the center. You should click on the woman’s face and move it to the center and release the click.
- After moving women face to the center, click verify to complete.
- Now click, get your Satoshi to claim the Bitcoin for solving that captcha.
- Just click the button till the end to solve this captcha. It will just take 1 second to solve this captcha.
- Now click on the claim to receive your bitcoins.
- To solve this captcha you’ve to scratch the vault using the coin.
6. Auto bot verification:
- Solving Autobot verification is pretty simple. Just click the numbers in order by calculating simple math given there.
- For example, the numbers 6, 3, 4 are given above. You should click in order that goes like this (3 + 3), (1 + 2), (3 + 1). If this captcha is solved correctly, the claim will be immediately processed.
How much bitcoins you can earn by solving a captcha:
- Actually, the rate for solving a captcha in the faucet is not fixed, it varies each and every time you claim.
- Normally you will get 100 satoshis to 1BTC on Bitcoin faucets for every claim. Currently, equivalent to $0.001 to $0.50 per captcha you solve.
- The more regular you are, you will receive more satoshis in every claim. You should work at least 2 hours a day to show you are a regular member of the faucet.
- Don’t expect to earn more on the first day itself. Only if you’re regular, faucets will start to reward you more.
- You can earn 1 million satoshis every day just by working few hours. It’s easy that a Kinder Garden child can do it.
- At each claim, you can earn 2000 satoshis just by clicking on the rabbit. After solving the captcha your reward will be displayed as shown below.
- To play just move your mouse above the rabbit. The rabbit will start to move around the web page. Just click it to claim 2000 for every captcha you solve.
- It will take just 10 – 20 seconds to solve a captcha. After solving make sure you click on the rabbit every time to claim more bitcoins.
- One thing that attracted me most about Bitcoin faucets is the referral commission. Though referring people is not compulsory to earn money you can refer your friends.
- Bitcoin faucets pay 50% to 75% referral commission in most cases and few pay up to 100% referral commission. Regular captcha entry sites pay only 10% referral commission and they are not instant like this. So, we have the chance to earn more money through Bitcoin faucets just by referring 5 – 10 friends.
- If your friend claims 5000 satoshis you will get up to full 5000 satoshis as referral commission.
What to do with these bitcoins?
- You can do so much using bitcoins. The main thing is you can convert bitcoins into local currencies. Make sure learn how to convert Bitcoin and receive it to your bank account.
- You can lend bitcoins for interest. Through Bitcoin peer to peer lending system, you can earn 13% interest on each Bitcoin by lending. Click here to learn more about Bitcoin investments.
Sign up today – Click here.
Click here to join – Top Bitcoin faucets that pay for solving the captcha.
Useful link – 10 ways to earn bitcoins.