Last few days I received some emails asking whether Captcha Club is a scam or legitimate captcha entry site. Though I don’t have an account on Captcha Club, I just visited their site and Facebook fan page to review their site. I found some interesting ways they tried to attract people to sign up on CaptchaClub. This Captcha Club review is purely based on my experience of finding whether a site is a scam or legit. Read the CaptchaClub Review to know if it is really worth to join CaptchaClub like Kolotibablo.
You might also like this article – How to do captcha entry using the mobile phone.
Captcha Club Domain Registration:
- Captchaclub.com is registered on GoDaddy LLC by Michelle Jowett from Texas. They didn’t try to hide their registration details, which is a good sign of legitimacy.
- He registered this domain for 10 years, which shows they might have long-term business plans. However, beware that most of the scammers use this technique to mask their original intention.
- Their website has SSL certification. Mostly, scam sites do not have an SSL certification and not all the sites with https are legitimate, which costs a few hundred dollars per year. Update – Nowadays, SSL certification is not seen as a sign of legitimacy since SSL certifications are now available for free of cost through Let’s Encrypt and DV SSL certifications are available for a Dollar.
Find out relevant jobs – Ad posting jobs.
Captcha Club’s terms of service:
- Captcha club says that standard members can work on their site without investment and can earn up to $0.03 | 3 cents per captcha.
- From my experience, even the topmost captcha entry site such as Protypers pays only $0.001 on average per captcha. Captchaclub says they pay 30 times more to their members which is almost impossible to do.
- Also, they’ve mentioned that they pay around $0.06 – $0.10 per captcha code for premium members. But the important info, like pricing of premium membership, duration of membership is not mentioned. This shows that they’re trying to hide something. Premium memberships make sense only if there are any referral programs that can give a boost to the earnings. There is nothing called a referral program on the CaptchaClub.
- The Captcha code is limited to 250 max. Per day for no reason. Most of the slower Typers can solve 1000 captchas within 2 hours and there is no meaning in limiting the number of captchas that can be solved per day. This implies that they are well planned enough to keep the numbers under control. On the other side, this could show a deficiency in clients to purchase their services.
- The Premium Plus membership says that the members could unlock unlimited Captcha code & monthly earnings and the pay per captcha increased to $0.10. A true sign of illegitimacy proved. If a member could solve a minimum of 1000 captchas in 2 hours, they will earn around $100 in 2 hours. Even highly qualified IT professionals earn less than $100 within such a short period. Everybody in the world would become a millionaire in this world buying Captcha club Premium Plus membership.
Comparing the best captcha entry sites in the world – 2Captcha vs Megatypers vs Kolotibablo.
Not Responding Issue on Captcha Club:
- Members have posted complaints that after solving a captcha while trying to solve the next one, the API is not responding. Since this issue happens to most of the members, this can be done intentionally for some reason.
- Captcha entry sites should respond properly in order to make the workers solve the captcha, creating no hassle. The non-responding issue shows they are not taking care of website interface maintenance.
Recommended article – Online jobs for teens.
CaptchaClub Payment methods:
- In the video embedded on their homepage, I heard they pay via Paypal, Payza, and Payoneer.
- The minimum payout is $100, which is too high for a freelancer site and it will take up to a month for members to earn that amount. $5 minimum payout is the right amount for such freelance sites.
CaptchaClub Payment terms:
- On their Facebook page, I read that one member has submitted a request for payment and the Captcha Club admin said that he has to pay one time $40 fees in order to withdraw money.
- I’ve seen several sites [Example: Goldenclix PTC site] which asks their members to make a purchase of some of the site services in order to process the withdrawal. Sites with such intention are mostly scams.
- If premium memberships or deposit is made using Paypal and feel that the seller is cheating, the member can claim a dispute using the purchase receipt. Paypal will refund if it is under their refund policy.
People also search for – Clixsense vs Neobux.
Captcha Club payment proofs:
- On the video embedded on the homepage, a lot of Payment Proofs were added and it is unnecessary to primarily promote payment proofs on the homepage which tells their intention is to attract members by posting payment proof which can be even fake.
- All the payments mentioned there are paid via either Payza or Payoneer. Be advised that Payza approves almost all the business and Payza has been closed already due to allowing illegal bitcoin transactions. But with Payoneer, they are very strict, they would approve only established businesses. The chances are they might have changed the transaction details and other credentials in order to make inexperienced people believe their numbers.
- They might have really paid their members and for additional information, duplicate payment proofs are easier to create.
You might like this – Offline Data entry jobs.
Captcha Club app:
- There is no captcha club app available for the users. So does the Captcha club Android app.
- So, be advised that you should not download any third-party app that might spread unwanted programs to your device.
- Previously, people have faced the problem when they’ve downloaded the captcha2cash app from a third-party site.
Improve your knowledge in spotting online scams similar to CaptchaClub – Bulk SMS2cash review.
Use Reviews about CaptchaClub:
- I’ve gone to their Facebook page to see if it is organized, but all I found was a lot of members’ published visitor posts and comment about payment delay. Captchaclub admin was busy in posting fake payment proofs and had no time to reply to their members. A few posts are as follows.
- There was a payment proof posted on their Facebook page wall where a few frustrated members commented on their experience. I gave the screenshot below.
- The activity on their Facebook page shows the Captcha Club is not a legitimate site.
Most searched jobs on the internet – Form filling jobs.
Meaningless FAQs on Captchaclub:
- I’ve clicked the FAQ to see if they have posted any additional information about the site there. It shocked me to see that they have posted scrap on the FAQ section. Actually, those words are the template used by web developers to fill new web pages while testing.
- I think the members who have purchased the premium membership and payment activation fees are brainless. It’s a basic sense that one must check the FAQ section to see the site’s policy. There are no words to describe members who purchased their services without properly reading the FAQ section dreaming of earning more money.
7 Reasons CaptchaClub is a Scam?
- CaptchaClub’s terms on captcha rates are like completely impossible.
- They might involve in collecting user information like email, passwords, and sell it to database companies as per top online scams in the name of promising the user to trust making money faster and easier.
- Their payment terms are absolutely non-sense. Requesting the users to deposit money in order to process the payments creates no sense.
- Misusing the logos of brands just to prove they are legit. Actually, when we click the security badge(s), it would display the certificate to prove if the site is safe to use. Captcha Club has actually put the images of the brands and not actual legit logos.
- There is not even one positive review about Captcha Club on the internet. This is a significant reason CaptchaClub is a scam.
- No support – Never expect to get answers from their support.
- There is no valid information about the company in their about us page. It’s just information with key phrases to manipulate SERP.
Last words on Captcha Club:
Note – Few think that 2captcha as 2captcha club. Actually, 2Captcha is a genuine captcha entry site.
Most legitimate online jobs – Earn up to $500 per month taking surveys.
Verdict – High chances of scam – Stay away from captchaClub.
A piece of quick advice on online scams:
Article to help you – Find 10 legitimate ways to earn money online without investment.
Captchaclub Registration – Sign up:
Captchaclub has stopped registration, you might have to check other online jobs.