The Bitcoin Cash (BCH) cryptocurrency is the hard fork of Bitcoin (BTC). Since ever they created it, because of the overall popularity of Bitcoin, the Bitcoin cash grew at a rapid speed with decent value against USD. Like Bitcoin faucets, there are Bitcoin cash faucets available on the internet where you can claim free BCH instantly by solving a captcha.
Unlike other Bitcoin forks, the Bitcoin Cash is the most known Bitcoin based cryptocurrency. The other well-known Bitcoin hard fork is the Bitcoin Gold and Bitcoin SV. Bitcoin Cash value against the United States Dollar will not be the same as the Bitcoin. The BCH value against USD is several times lesser than the BTC value.
What is Bitcoin Cash Faucet?
- The Bitcoin Cash faucet is a program created to reward its users with a small part of Bitcoin cash for visiting their website once every few minutes.
- Bitcoin Cash faucets are not so popular as the Bitcoin faucet, but it is said to make a great impact in the future.
- When the users go to the BCH faucet, they will be asked to fill the captcha to claim free BCH. The BCH will be added to his account or to the micro wallet.
- The BCH faucets will dispense only a negligible amount of Bitcoin cash each time when the users claim. The user has to get a lot of referrals to earn a significant amount of Bitcoin cash using the referral program.
Top 10 Legit Bitcoin Cash Faucets to Earn Free BCH:
List of Best Instant BCH Faucets With High Payout:
Recommended Guides for the New Bitcoin Cash Faucet Users:
The users must understand the Bitcoin cash faucets and it’s working to make it worth spending time on the faucets. Since the Bitcoin faucet and Bitcoin cash faucet work the same, make use of the Bitcoin faucet tutorials.
This guide is to make the most out of faucets – How to earn money from BCH Faucet.
Requirements to work on BCH Faucets:
- The BCH faucet users need a Bitcoin cash wallet in order to receive their earnings. You can download a local Bitcoin cash wallet or you can use the Coinbase wallet to receive the BCH. The Coinbase provides the feature to create BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, ETC, etc. wallets in the same account. So, if you’re an Altcoin user, Coinbase should be a great fit to manage cryptocurrencies at the same place.
- The Bitcoin cash can be sold for USD and other currencies on Coinbase. The BCH can also be sold on the third party trading apps like Zebpay.
- The faucet users should not create more than one account using the same IP address. Faucet scripts are designed to ban multiple accounts created in the same IP address.
- Some BCH faucets do not support the new BCH wallet address format that starts with (Ex. q). You will have to convert it in the legacy format.
- Nowadays, most of the faucets use Microwallets to pay the earnings. Create an account on FaucetPay since it is the most used Microwallet by the faucet owners.
Recomended article – Bitcoin PTC sites.
Definitions you need to know for BCH Faucets:
This list uses a few terms that are used to understand the working of the faucets. I listed the definition of the terms used in the table below.
Revisit time – The faucets operate mainly based on online advertising and cryptocurrency mining. To maintain a balanced environment, the faucets allow the users to claim BCH only once every few minutes. The time gap between the two claims is called revisit time. For example, if the users claim BCH now, they must wait for another 15 minutes to claim BCH again from the same faucet.
Microwallet – The micro wallet is the crypto payment service created to handle crypto payments. The micro wallets help the users to accumulate their earnings safely and withdraw their earnings to their main wallet with no miner fees. Usually, faucets that pay through micro wallets don’t scam the users and the faucets which run out of BCH can be traced easily. FaucetPay is the most used trusted Micro wallet.
You might also like to review this list – Ethereum Faucets.
Bitcoin Cash Testnet Faucet:
The Bitcoin Cash Testnet Faucet is just a virtual faucet where you can earn Bitcoin Cash through faucet claims but cannot use or spend the BCH claimed.
The Bitcoin Cash Testnet faucets are used by the developers, enthusiasts, to learn things about the cryptocurrency transactions.
Regular users like you looking to earn Bitcoin Cash don’t have to waste time claiming the BCH in Testnet Faucets.
other than Bitcoin Cash Testnet Faucets, there are several other Testnet cryptocurrency faucets including Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ripple, etc.
Related article – Litecoin Faucets.