Making money online is considered to be one of the easiest ways to increase the monthly income without investment. Everyone knows, to earn more money they have to be placed in the mid - top level position in a company or start their own private business which requires a lot of investment in most cases and full control over their business. Unfortunately, everybody won't get a chance in their life as opportunities are always limited due to restrictions like lack of money to invest in a business, internal politics in companies for promotions, lack of skills and personality, self-confidence, creativity, the ability to express etc. And the top reason of all is "You don't know who you are and your capability".Yes! VIPs in this world are [VIPs] because they know who they are and they have been the leaders, not followers. Come on guys, be a leader, not a follower, in no time you will succeed. Coming back to the track, making money online is very simple as we speak and the only business requires no investment at all or little investment to start. In this article, you can find the whole lot of information about making money online from starting a blog to international trade. Read all of them and choose the best one to start making money online in no time.
Real ways to make money online without investment:
1. Make money from blogging / Start a website:
- Starting a blog/website is the most reliable way to make money online. By putting some hard work for few months, you can earn money for years just by spending an hour or 2 per week later. Of course, this is not the quickest way to make money online.
- The blog is the place where bloggers share their knowledge, resource to the visitors. By providing useful information, they attract visitors to their blog.
- Usually, bloggers monetize their blog to earn money. Click based Google ads are the most preferred option. Advanced bloggers prefer affiliate marketing over CPC monetization.
- Whenever a visitor, interact with an advertisement placed on the blog, the blogger will earn some money. The amount of money the blogger earns for each ad interaction depends on the visitor's location and the niche/topic of the website. Trading, insurance, foreign currency exchange, health etc. are the most valuable niche.
- Coming to affiliate marketing, it is proven to be the most valuable way to earn money through the blog. Affiliate marketing is a performance-based monetizing technique. Where the blogger will be paid, only if the visitor performs an action after clicking the advertisement or the link. Means to get paid the visitor have to sign up or buy some product after clicking the ad. The profit in affiliate marketing is several times higher compared to CPC advertising. But, only top bloggers with passion can earn money through affiliate marketing which requires more experience to convert.
- So, what should you do if you want to be one among them? Niche/topic is the first requirement to start a blog. Analyse yourself to find on which topic you have some knowledge. When I started a blog, it was about bodybuilding. Because I had more experience in body building. I published articles about techniques to build body. Unfortunately, I failed to start that blog and I learned a lot from the failure.
- The second requirement is the domain name [Ex. Google.com] and hosting. You should purchase a domain name first, which needs a very small investment of just $10/year. Inmotion hosting is the best place to buy a domain and host website. While you purchase a domain, try to buy one with the brand name, not with general keywords [Example: Sixpackfactory.com (Sixpack Factory) is a brand domain name and howtobuildbody.com (How to build body) is a general one]. Building your brand offline or online is really important to get successful in online business.
- Coming to hosting you can use free hosting service like blogger or paid hosting services. If you have some money to spend like $100/year, you can go for paid hosting services, which has its own advantages and if you don't have money or if you wish to learn by starting a free blog, blogger is the best option which requires no investment and easy to use for beginners.
- After setting up the blog, write some articles and publish them. I recommend you to learn something about keyword research before you start, which I failed to do initially and I cannot discuss such a big topic here.
- Traffic is the heart of the blog, the more visitors your blog gets the more you can earn. If you know a blogging expert or someone experienced in blogging, I highly recommend you to discuss with them on live. They can teach you basics of web development incl. keyword research, SEO etc. in just 10 minutes. Reading articles about this on the web as a beginner can confuse you and might cause delay.
- Once your blog gets enough visitors per day, say 500 - 1000 per day, you can monetize your blog to start earning money. Initially, you have to work hard to publish quality articles. And once you've grown your brand, try to publish at least one article per week. As your blog continues to grow, earnings will increase side by side.
- At a stage, when you have published 200 + articles, you don't even have to check anything. Your bank account will receive money every month end automatically for your previous hard work.
- If you decide to do this as the full-time business, I recommend you to start at least 3 blogs in the different niche to fully utilize time and potential. Do not waste your time by staring at the same blog every day.
- Patience is the most important one in blogging career. This is not a get quick rich scheme, where you have to wait for at least for 4 - 6 months before you can think about earning. Passion is the second most important factor. Do not copy others, write your own unique words to get succeed. 90% of people failed to earn money whose intention is only to earn money online.
- This topic has grown too long, time to finish. How much can I earn blogging? The most asked question by the beginners. The earnings depend on a number of factors and the major ones are the topic, targeted country, ability to build the relationship with visitors, website design, and layout monetized advertising network etc. No one can predict a website's earnings. But, a blogger with a blog that receives 1000 visitors per day will generate somewhere between this $3 - $50 per day.
2. Youtube channel:
- Starting a youtube channel is one of the best ways to make money online if you've some basic camera skills and good language skill. I know tons of people who make a huge amount of money from the youtube partner advertising program.
- One of my friends has a Gaming youtube channel, where he creates videos about Game reviews, Gaming tutorial, system configuration to increase FPS and system performance etc. He has monetized his channel with Google youtube advertising program and earns few dollars for every ad view [*Ad blocker and users can block/skip the ads based on the nature of the ad and the channel]. He said he gets at least 100 video views per day. Think how much he will earn per day.
- There are some ideas to create videos and it can be a review about something, tutorial, rating movies & tv shows, affiliate marketing and lots more.
- The best performing channels are reviews about tv shows. Making reviews about Hollywood movies, WWE, series, celebrity etc are some best examples. This requires excellent camera (in case you face audience) & mic skills and if you're going to mess up thing, people will fire you like anything on comments. Never ever review a tv show or a film unless you're confident about your presentation. Create a brand on youtube which will increase the number of subscribers - the prime goal. If one have 20000 subscribers to his channel and releases a video every week which gets at least 10000 views, his earnings will be few hundred dollars to thousand dollars every week. And don't forget to add the views of new visitors in the calculation. This types of channels work best for native speakers.
- Creating tutorials about something is the second best way to earn money through youtube. Lots of people love video tutorial over articles because it will ease their job with visually explained. If you aren't good in mic, create a channel with the tutorial where you can use Microsoft powerpoint presentation or notepad to explain them. Make them clean and short. Don't extend the video for too long as most of the visitors searching for video tutorial prefers short videos less than 3 minutes even though they are ranked lower on search results.
- Just monetize your videos with Google advertising for youtube partner and get paid for every video ad view and impressions + clicks on banner ads.
- The third way to earn money through youtube is affiliate marketing which I've explained on creating website section. With a neat explanation about product/service, leave your affiliate link below the video or link to your webpage with affiliate links in case of lead marketing. Videos are known to convert well compared to articles.
- The drawback of the channel with marketing videos and voiceless videos is they don't get enough subscribers to their channel which is a must to earn more money.
- Hope, you've understood how you can make thousands of dollars every month by creating youtube channels. It is one of the simplest, yet requires some passion and dedication.
- While creating a youtube video make sure you don't break copyright rules (Don't copy others videos/images). If youtube receives copyright compliant, your videos might get deleted by Youtube staffs without any notification and your account will be blocked.
3. Freelance jobs:
- Working part time or full time from home or anywhere for a client in own convenient time is freelance work. There are various types of freelance jobs from online projects to offline part time jobs. Freelancers with excellent skill are capable of getting more pay in fields with more demand for workers.
- Various freelance jobs are available and the pay varies for people from different demographics in the case of offline freelance job and mostly the same for the online freelance job. Developing codes for web pages & apps, online accounting, search engine optimization, virtual teaching, internet translation, content writing, programming are some best examples of online freelance jobs. Home tuition, auditing, housekeeping, financial advisory, part time driving, babysitting are some examples of offline freelance jobs. While there is a demand for graphics designers, programmers, market research, video editing, whiteboard video creation, health/ fitness advice, spokesperson, music creation & editing both offline and online.
- Speaking about the online freelance job, there are various ways to get one. Bidding on clients proposal is one of the most common ways and selling services/product by getting profile listed on the freelance marketplace is another way that works best.
- To work part time online you should create an account in an online freelance marketplace. The freelance marketplace is where the workers and clients meet each other. Once you register, you will be asked to complete your profile, where you must spend few minutes to make your profile brief and professional. If needed the link/attach your portfolio to make it legitimate. Upwork is one of the best freelance marketplaces in the world with enough clients to hire freelancers who are looking to make money.
- You can also sell gig on Fiverr or similar marketplace. Fiverr jobs are one of the most trending in the freelancer's world. Thousands of freelancers create gig to sell their services & products in very few cases and earn thousands of dollars every week. Selling a gig is not an easy job as we speak. It requires quality knowledge, ability to bring their gig to the top in search listings. Fiverr gig selling is only for complete professional.
- Getting listed as a featured freelancer or featured gig on the list is a great achievement, where you can set your hourly price and let clients bid to hire you.
- Both bidding marketplace and selling marketplace are utilized greatly by the top professionals and the ordinary will fail. In such case, you can join Snagajob where hundreds of freelance jobs are posted for beginners to professionals and one of the best places to find both offline and online freelance jobs. You can learn in detail here - Top freelance jobs.
4. Participate in market research studies & surveys:
Click here to join - Top 10 GPT sites in the world.
Learn more - Websites and app testing.
- Participating in market research and filling online survey is the simplest way to earn more money online from home and it works best for residents of USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Singapore and few European countries. People from other parts of the world can also participate in market research but the opportunities are very low compared to these top tier countries.
- Market research is the collection of data about certain services and products and these data will be analyzed to create information that will be used for various purpose like improving services & products, creating new products, inventing needs of customers etc.
- By participating in basic market research program like filling online survey one can earn up to $10 per survey based on geo-location and USA & UK residents will get the most as I've said earlier. People from tier - 2 and tier - 3 countries like India, China, other parts Asia, Africa, Europe, South America will also get few chances to participate in surveys, but the rates hardly reach $4 and $1 - $1.80 will be the average pay.
- Apart from basic survey programs, one can earn hundreds and thousand of dollars by participating in just one premium market research program. Involving in the clinical trial, online communities, virtual online research are some examples of premium market research programs. These opportunities are highly limited which is available for only the residents of top tier countries and sometimes restricted to a particular state.
- One can participate in survey programs on their smartphone and tablet other than PC and Mac. However, premium market research programs have some restrictions.
- How can you earn $25+ per day just by participating in online surveys? It's very simple, the total earnings per day directly depend on the number of research programs you participate. The more the survey you participate in the more you can earn.
- It's a known fact that one research panels will not send enough invitation to the inbox. So, you must be a member of at least 10 research programs to receive at least 10 invitations per day excluding premium studies. This is a rough calculation of earnings per day, the number of surveys = 10 x $2 on average $20. With few premium opportunities, you can earn $1000+ per month.
- Normally, it will take 3 to 15 minutes to complete a basic survey and few hours to complete premium surveys. So, it is possible to complete 10 surveys in 2 - 3 hours. This is the easiest part time work that does not require any special experience or qualification. To start, just join all the research panels by clicking the link given below by following simple instructions.
Click here to join - Top 10 best research survey panels.
5. Content writing | article writing:
- Freelance article writing is one of the simplest ways to earn money online and offline for the particular group of people with the passion for writing. Content writing requires good language skills, grammar knowledge, style of writing, knowledge in a niche.
- When I was studying in college, I used to write articles for blogs of different companies about health, bodybuilding, fitness, money etc. Most of them paid per article and one of the websites shared a part of their earnings to me on the contract basis.
- The highest I received was $10 per 500 words article and a good amount from the partnership company. It took 30 minutes to one hour for me to write an article with some experience in the niche I was writing about.
- If someone asks me if they should write articles for money, I will not recommend them to write for others. Why should you waste your knowledge and writing skills for others? While we receive $5 to $100 per article, they will make hundreds and thousands using our articles.
- The best solution for this is, start your own blog. Starting the blog is not the quickest way to earn, but it is the most reliable one and long term compared to any other method as I've said in at the beginning.
- If you still wish to write content for others, you can do it to earn from $5 to $20 on average per 500 words article. Clients pay money based on user experience, keyword implementation, language grade and quality of the article.
- To find a client you can join a writing based freelance site or general freelance marketplace. The available works will be listed on the employment page and we can submit our proposal. If clients find us to be interesting, they will hire us. You can also create an article writer gig on Fiverr or similar marketplace to attract clients.
- Other than writing articles for others, you can publish your own e-Book and sell it on sites like amazon.com.
- Refer this article to learn more about article writing and this article if you're looking out for data entry.
6. Online translator and transcription job:
- If you're good at more than one language and skilled to translate languages, you have chances to earn up to 4 cents for translating a word.
- More freelance translation tasks posted are for major nationalized language translation and there will be only a few to no tasks posted for local languages.
- The most wanted translators are for English - french, English - Spanish, English - Russian and vice versa. Job for these languages is posted in large volume every day. Few other translation jobs are posted for English - Hindi, Hindi - French, English - Portuguese and lots more.
- These are the languages that have high demand and the pay is more compared to any other languages in the world, Japanese - English, English - Korean vice versa, and other symbol-based languages.
- Other than written translation there is vocal translation job and you can learn about both of them in detail in this article - Earn by translating languages.
- Converting an audio or voice from a video to the written form is called transcription.
- Professional transcription earns $20 per hour. Transcription job requires lots of essential skill which includes the ability to transcribe at a rate of 200 WPM at real time, excellent language skills in writing and listening.
- There are two types of transcription jobs online and offline. Involving in real time on live or through video/audio conferencing is online transcription. Working on recorded audio or video is an example of offline transcription and we can take our own time to do this.
- To get a transcription job online to make money is a real challenge. Read this article to find how to apply for online and offline transcription job.
- People with good translation and language skills can make use of this money making programs to earn cash both offline and online.
7. Get paid to do tasks:
- GPT stands for getting paid to. Get paid to is a very familiar phrase among freelancers. Get paid to sites pay money for completing offers and small tasks like filling surveys, watching videos, viewing ads, shopping products, playing games, searching, exploring sites, downloading apps etc.
- Working on a GPT site is the simplest way to make money compared to another program listed here. To become a member in GPT site no experience, qualification, investment, registration fees are required so even a less knowledge person, students, housewives, the teen can earn money without any problem.
- The earning opportunities vary in different countries, where US and UK members are given prime preference. The average earnings depend on the number of GPT sites we work.
- Generally, GPT sites allow almost everyone with unique internet connected device to join their site. Usage of VPN, VPS & proxy is highly prohibited in GPT universe. Static IP is preferred over dynamic IP.
- One can even earn $20 per day by joining lots the sites. Affiliate programs are available on all get paid to sites to boost the earnings of the members. So, try to make use of it.
Click here to join - Top 10 GPT sites in the world.
8. Website / mobile app testing & Mystery shopping:
- Tons of new apps & websites are developed every day and existing apps are updated with new designs and features. The customers/users/visitors are the blood of these apps & sites and it is important for the webmasters and companies to improve the user experience of their property as much as possible. Beyond the testing done by the programmers and engineers, the intensive app testing is required to find minor glitches and errors which can be found only when users themselves navigate through the websites & uses the apps several times.
- These testing jobs require no specific technical knowledge like programming, web designing. This is not a technical code testing, instead, web/app usage testing like navigating, reading, locating forms, buttons, ads etc. The results of the testing are used to improve conversion rates, bounce rate, time spent by a visitor, ease to check out in the case of commercial web pages & apps etc. And another main reason is to find the user intention.
- Let use take amazon.com as an example. Amazon.com is an online commercial company with provides many services to their customers of which online shopping is the primary one. Amazon used to change the layout, design, check out the procedure at regular interval to ease the user experience till the final step of shopping. Customers voted that they like to shop on the website which eases their ordering steps next to availability & quality of products. So, if the customers find checking out to be difficult they might lose their interest in shopping on this website in future. This might result in several million dollars loss to the giants like amazon. To prevent this amazon tests their new website several times before they implement it. Apart from expert testing people like are asked to test and the data will be automatically collected. We might be asked to do a fake shopping, pay using fake debit/credit cards etc. The same applies to mobile apps and in the case of testing mobile apps, we will be asked to download the app (Ex. Amazon app) and follow the testing procedure.
- These companies spend several million dollars to do user testing. As a tester, we will get paid for testing their websites and apps. The pay rate per test depends on the time taken to test, nature of testing, products tested, difficulty in testing and even the country.
- On average they pay $10 for testing a website/app that takes 20 minutes to complete. To maintain the testing quality, they hire people who pass in sample tests.
- Mystery shopping is almost similar to the website and mobile app testing. But, here you have to test a person live through the telephone call or live chat. Testing a customer or technical support through a telephone call without knowing that they are tested by a person who has been hired by their own company itself.
- Unlike user testing, mystery shopping requires some great language and tactical skills. That's why mystery shoppers are paid $5 per call which lasts not more than 6 - 10 minutes.
Related link - Mystery shopping.
- Website/app testing and mystery shopping are the easiest way to make more money online. With proper knowledge, you can earn reliable income daily just by spending 2 - 3 hours from home.
9. Make use of affiliate and referral programs:
- There are lots of people in this world who makes huge money online just by referring people to the online money making programs. Offline referral programs are very tough and the earning money for work done ratio will be very lesser. Online referral programs can provide you great income with less hard work.
- So what is a referral program? There are two basic referral programs. The first one is getting a percentage of money calculated based on the referral's earnings on rewarding sites. The second one is getting the single commission or recurring commission for sales made each time through your affiliate link.
- Let us take an average 10% as referral commission. Method - 1, If a person completes some offer on the money site and earns $1 you will receive 10 cents as referral commission. In this method, the number of referral matters. The more people you can refer the more you can earn. Method - 2, If a person purchases a service/product/upgrade worth $100, you will receive $10 as referral commission instantly. Some sites pay recurring affiliate commission where you will be paid each time if that person purchases the service/product. This method requires the ability to attract the buyer. Video marketing is preferred marketing option for the second method.
- It's very hard to find people who can make a sale for us. This needs more knowledge about conversion and internet marketing. So, if you're not good at making a sale you can try to refer people to online money making programs and earn commissions from their activities.
- The primary and long-term way to refer people is by linking the destination site from a tutorial blog. As most of them cannot refer in this method, they can refer this article to learn more about referring people to rewarding sites.
- One can earn even $100 per day based on the effort he puts in various marketing techniques.
- To start this affiliate business you should be a member in several sites to test which can bring out the most and start to promote your referral links. If you doubt how to start, join all the money making programs, under this link - click here.
10. Online tutoring:
- Virtual teaching has become more familiar now. If you're good at teaching, you can teach people online for money from home. There is a great demand for web teachers and especially the language teachers.
- Lots of people are interested in learning more than one language to add the qualification to their resume. English, French, Español and other European languages are the most preferred languages. For teaching language, online clients will be pay on the hourly basis.
- Other than language there are lots of virtual tuition jobs available, where clients are ready to pay lots of money to teach school and college subjects to their children.
- You can also earn money through virtual assistant jobs. This can be done by virtually assisting their clients in completing major and minor works through video conferencing and screen sharing techniques.
Related link - Online teaching jobs.
These are some of the best, tested and trusted ways to make money online and the online trading topic will be added soon. People are earning money from home for years by following these techniques. If your goal is to achieve long term income, I highly recommend you to start a blog. If you're skilled and wish to earn cash quickly, then go with freelance jobs or user testing jobs. Try more than one method to find the best method that suits your interest. Never trust a site that asks you registration fees. 99% of the online job sites will not ask you to invest money unless it is an investment company.